Hello and welcome to another episode of From Darkness to Light a podcast about healing, accepting love and learning to live life to the full.
– I’ve been married for a week!
– Rehearsal and dinner the night before the wedding
– Last breakfast as an engaged couple
– Running errands and then the real preparation starts
– Pre-ceremony preparation at home and at chapel
– Before shots with photographer
– The ceremony and trying not to trip!
– All the essential accessories
– Musician friend plays her heart out!
– Washing of the feet and sung meditation added in to the traditional ceremony
– A writing my husband wrote many months added to program
– Family formal portraits
– Wedding party portraits at nearby park
– Reception fun!
– Decorations and extra things made were lovely
– Mingling and great food and fun
– Saying good-bye
– Getting help to get packed up, off to continue the wedding night celebration
– It was a very enjoyable time with our guests and my husband
– Will share with you more about the rest of the first few weeks together next time
– Whether you were there in person or just in spirit and prayer your support means so much. I look forward to sharing with you more of my journey as a wife from this point on.
You can now find all past episodes and more at the website. Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word!
318-215-6833 You can also leave a voice mail directly via the SpeakPipe widget on the website at fromdarknesstolightonline.com or the FB page.
Review and subscribe in iTunes or in your favorite podcast app.
You can also listen via the Stitcher Radio app. During registration, enter DARKTOLIGHT as the promo code for the chance to win $100 and to benefit the show.
Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word.
Download and share the promo!
Have a great week and I will talk to you next time. God bless.