Hello and welcome to another episode of From Darkness to Light a podcast about healing, accepting love and learning to live life to the full.
– Many emotions clouded my experiences for years
– I spent much time “In my own little corner, in my little room”
– Through my healing process I discovered that I didn’t want to be invisible and hidden away
– Emotions are very powerful and have very lasting effects
– I am exceptionally grateful for the journey I have been on to break free from the darkness and bring back the color to my life
– There are elements of these emotions that remain behind and can creep up when you least expect or want them to
– But what about those emotions that hang around unsuspected? How do you know that they are there?
– Get perspective from an outside source
– Emotions can give us happy times and they can also give us extremely sad times
– Emotions can get the best of the you but they also can get the worst
You can now find all past episodes and more at the website. Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word!
318-215-6833 You can also leave a voice mail directly via the SpeakPipe widget on the website.
Review and subscribe in iTunes or in your favorite podcast app.
You can also listen via the Stitcher Radio app. During registration, enter DARKTOLIGHT as the promo code for the chance to win $100 and to benefit the show.
Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word. Shout out to Beth!
Download and share the promo!
Have a great week and I will talk to you next time. God bless.