Hello and welcome to another episode of From Darkness to Light a podcast about healing, accepting love and learning to live life to the full.
– Literal storm inspired today’s topic
– Storms in my life in the first months of 2011
– Haikus I wrote in this period are found in episode 5
– Storms can strike without notice although signs are there
– Life events can come out of nowhere too
– First sessions in counseling
– Taking my baby step forward, first discussed in episode 3
– Storms that arise in our lives can be vicious and overwhelming
– Storms based on negative past experiences, emotions, health conditions
– Calm comes after the storm
– Storms come in many forms, but have the same kind of structure
– Sometimes we have no choice but to accept that storms are going to come
– If your storms are more than you can handle, seek help from a friend, a family member, a professional counselor or even on your knees in prayer
– God is always there. We just have to allow him to lovingly take our hand and walk with us on our journey through the storms and the sunshine.
You can now find all past episodes and more at the website. Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word!
318-215-6833 You can also leave a voice mail directly via the SpeakPipe widget on the website at fromdarknesstolightonline.com or the FB page.
Review and subscribe in iTunes or in your favorite podcast app.
You can also listen via the Stitcher Radio app. During registration, enter DARKTOLIGHT as the promo code for the chance to win $100 and to benefit the show.
Thank you for listening and continuing to spread the word.
Download and share the promo!